This Transaction Coordinator Agreement is entered into by and between Yajaira "Ya-Ya" Torres for Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC and “AGENT” on the date of Executed Contract submission.
This Agreement governs only the Real Estate Transaction on the property submitted.
Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC will act ONLY as the Transaction Coordinator on the submitted property. Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC is NOT the acting broker with regards to the submitted property transaction and therefore is not responsible as such.
As Transaction Coordinator, Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC, agrees to exercise reasonable effort and due diligence.
1) Complete all other aspects of the transaction, work with the buyer/seller and ensure cooperation with the Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC Transaction Coordinator assigned to this transaction.
2) Ultimately be responsible for acquiring the appropriate signatures of all parties involved in the transaction and returning the documentation to the Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC Transaction Coordinator.
3) That it will abide by any and all state and federal laws as applicable to this type of transaction and that they are duly licensed by the appropriate entities.
4) FEE: To pay the sum agreed upon to Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC as Transaction Coordinator Fee for the services rendered.
*Contract to Close - Fee is due at closing IF the transaction closes.
*Entering a Listing into MLS (ONLY) - Fee is due when the listing becomes Active.
*Listing Management - Due at Closing in addition to Contract to Close Fee (If listing cancels, withdraws, expires and does not renew, fee becomes due immediately)
5) Agent hereby agrees to release Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC from any and all liabilities that may arise by virtue of this real estate transaction and broker further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC harmless from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, and attorney fees that may arise in connection with this transaction and also from any incorrect information supplied by third parties to Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC, or from any material facts that third parties know but fail to disclose to Bay Area Transaction Management, LLC.